you quit dreaming again, i can see it now clear.
i love sundays around here.. just a tad bit.
i love sundays around here.. just a tad bit.
what dreams may come:
Is that a kind of occupational hazard of soul mates ? One's not much without the other ?
Where is God in all of this?
Albert: Oh, He's up there. Somewhere... shouting down that He loves us. Wondering why we can't hear Him. You think?
Albert: So what is the "me"?
Chris Nielsen: My brain I suppose.
Albert: Your brain ? Your brain is a body part. Like your fingernail or your heart. Why is that the part that's you?
Chris Nielsen: Because I have sort of a voice in my head, the part of me that thinks, that feels, that is aware that I exist at all.
Albert: So if you're aware you exist, then you do. That's why you're still here.
Albert: Soul mates. It's extrememly rare but it exists. Sort of like twin souls tuning into each other. Apparently even in death.

Is that a kind of occupational hazard of soul mates ? One's not much without the other ?
Where is God in all of this?
Albert: Oh, He's up there. Somewhere... shouting down that He loves us. Wondering why we can't hear Him. You think?
Albert: So what is the "me"?
Chris Nielsen: My brain I suppose.
Albert: Your brain ? Your brain is a body part. Like your fingernail or your heart. Why is that the part that's you?
Chris Nielsen: Because I have sort of a voice in my head, the part of me that thinks, that feels, that is aware that I exist at all.
Albert: So if you're aware you exist, then you do. That's why you're still here.
Albert: Soul mates. It's extrememly rare but it exists. Sort of like twin souls tuning into each other. Apparently even in death.

love dis.
ReplyDeletei kinda copied you p.s. and changed up my blog too........
ur inspirational