I take no real value in "things". I think I rely almost completely on expression of all intangibles- I long for it. ( ( ) But slavery of expression is murder, and I feel nauseated at the thought of "having" to do anything. So what's the opposite? I want forms to come and go effortlessly, and that doesn't mean my room has to ever be clean again. I wouldn't feel the need to pick up any messes. If I could, I would swim weightlessly in a sea. It doesn't matter what kind of sea, as long as its blue and it's water. What else? Smiles would unlock souls. Mountains would be deliciously dewy on the other side. (and edible of course) Words would only be used on occasion, there would be a lot and a lot of laughing. Everyone would know the color of your eyes and god would kiss you infinitely. And when you fully express yourself, heaven on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment