Tuesday, October 19, 2010


I am always thinking about the past. Is that weird? Or the future. Or how depressing my current situations are. How stupid, right? I am writing this so I can let it go and get over myself. The body puts such blunders on living.

1 comment:

  1. THE BODY. it really does. ironically it is I Love My Body day. which is something I need to work on definitely. but I think also that there is a difference between loving one's body, which is healthy, and letting one's body get in the way of who he or she is.

    but also. I am also usually thinking about the past or the future. what "could be" or what "should have been" or what was. it is hard to live in the moment for me because I am always thinking that I want something more. or I am waiting for something or someone.

    maybe it is stupid, but maybe it just means that we are focusing on the wrong things. does that make sense? maybe it doesn't. what I mean is that if we are always focusing on the past or the future, there must be something we are focusing ON. maybe we need to be altering our focus altogether. does this make sense?

    I love your thoughts sammy. always.

    ReplyDelete