Tuesday, September 15, 2009



it really is a trip chasin that big ol sky, knowing nothing you do will fill you up completely; i will never reach the sky until the end. there's a chase involved in life, and it's never ending. there's this feeling that i get sometimes when i am almost completely full of love, this feeling that i can't touch the untouchable. it's not a bad feeling- it's a feeling like: OKAY I FEEL SO GOOD. NOW WHAT?? HOW CAN I TOUCH THE SKY???? I want to embrace the world with all of its beauty, but howw? Through love, through art, through friendships, and running and feeling so high, and being high on life, and walking into the clouds, and opening up my arms, and screaming, and laughing, and meeting new people with new pasts, and yet.. more more more more more. this moment is such a journey. and i am finding myself being caught up in moments a little more, which i like.

2 comments: